WHAT WE DO
We support you to help your business grow.
Brand Alive Marketing + Promotions provide excellent value for money and a flexible approach that works for you. You can have peace of mind knowing that, with us, your marketing and promotional needs are well taken care of allowing you to focus on your core business priorities.
Your marketing communications or advertising, no matter how you choose to communicate, need to accomplish the same results.
Good communication convinces customers you are considering their needs and wants and you’re nudging them into action without any apparent effort or hard-sell attitude.
Together we can create …
Your marketing communications or advertising, no matter how you choose to communicate, need to accomplish the same results:
Grab your customer’s attention
Inform them of information they want/need to know
Present offers that they want/need
- Confirm why they want to take action
Offer a reason to take action now
Offer and develop a relationship, not just a sale, by fostering interaction and two-way communication between you and your customer.
Achieve your business goals with the support of a detailed marketing approach by developing a Real Marketing Plan. Your plan will allow you to:
- Target market your “Ideal Client” and develop key messages they relate to
- Research to understand where, when and how to reach your “Ideal Clients”
- Determine your USP – Unique Selling Point – and share your fame
- Develop marketing process and create sales tools to support you and your team
The aim of your business brand is to present your distinct message in a memorable manner and persuade an individual to buy your product or service with the ultimate aim of establishing an emotional connection with your customers. It also creates customer perceptions about your business and its product or service. Brand management describes all the facets of your business and it’s personality. It includes the products or services, people, design, places, marketing, advertising and distribution that portraits your business experience.
- Define your brand – consider it a ‘person’s character’ and what they stand for
- Be consistent with your brand
- Ask what do your key stakeholders think?
- Reward your brand lovers
- Be flexible and stay relevant – your brand will grow and change as you do
- Align your brand activities with your marketing strategy and stay true to your brand’s promise
When you need advice about print products, Brand Alive Marketing + Promotions has over 30 years experience. We can support your business with cost effective, time efficient print services from small quantities to large print runs that fit your budget. We can manage the complete production for you including distribution.
- Need to provide a new service or product to your target market
- Update your business print collateral
- Stand out at events or trade shows with signs, posters and banners
Content writing & design / Copy & Commercial script writing / Proof reading
The majority of people say that they would rather learn about a company through their information and image before they purchase from them. Why is this? Consumers today want to trust who they do business with. So it is imperative that you not only promote your ‘can do’ attitude but to offer it with credibility and trust. By doing this you:
- Raise your position and credibility in the marketplace
- Create your unique selling point (USP) that lifts you above competitors
- Repay your customers by providing informative knowledge and helpful information
- Share your core business values that your customers can relate to
- Build your brand with relevant images and design that become recognisable as you
Social Media management
Social media presence is now expected from businesses today. Customers like to see what your business offers, what it stands for and cares about and who are the people that stand behind the name. Social media needs to be informative, creative and relative to your brand.
What if there was a way that you could add more hours to your day? While we can’t guarantee more
than 24 hours in a day, we can guarantee that we can help you make those limited hours more
Our business growth plan has three goals:
- Simplify business
- Eliminate wasted time
- Make your business more profitable.
Want to know more?
An event, any size, is an essential marketing tool for any business.
They provide a positive effect on customer relationships, as well as increase business visibility and improve your professional connections and networks.
Position yourself and your business as a leader with various types of events, such as special occasions (i.e. music event, food and wine promotion, Easter, mother’s day, Australia day), product launches, workshops, panels, conferences, and networking events.
Use social media to set the tone before, during, and after your event with specific and scheduled messages that will engage and enlighten your audience.
Talk to us about managing your event marketing or we will share our simple steps to promote your business with events.
If you are going to invest your time and money into attending a workshop you want to create
change. It may involve changing the way you have done things, or change a mindset, or how you
approach a problem.
Our workshops and in-house training have the power to really impact individuals who attend, and
energise, motivate and give confidence to what they have learnt and shared.
A maximum of 15 workshop participants allows our sessions to provide all the tools, tips and tricks
you’ll need to achieve the results you are looking for and to open discussion and answer questions
along the way.
Let’s Start Something new
Yes, it’s time to … Bring YOUR Business to LIFE! Contact us for an obligation free introduction to find out how we can help your business.
Phone: 0409 341 102 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal: PO Box 566, Moama, NSW 2731